Monday, April 10, 2017

Hello Monday

Wow, I just cannot get back into a proper routine over here. There have been teacher meetings, vet appointments, and birthday parties conspiring to keep me off kilter. I should be getting back to even soon though. It's another month before the next family birthday and school testing when I should be thrown yet again. Until then though I will try to get my act together and at least blog like I'm suppose to.

As you might have guessed the weekend was busy and not really with any sort of creative endeavors. I have made a little more progress on the large Armenian lace piece. It's now officially 3 feet across. Of course that last inch took what, a week, longer. I don't even know. Here's hoping I can keep focused and get some work done this week or at least remember to write about the work I didn't get done.

No comments: