Thursday, January 5, 2017

Oops

So I just discovered this morning that I hadn't apparently clicked the 'publish' button on yesterday's post. That was weird. I could have sworn that I did. Oh well, can't go back now. I guess that means you get the post I wrote yesterday morning along with today's update. Yesterday was a lot of reading as well, but I also got a custom order in the early afternoon that kept me busy much of the day.

It took me while to remember how I even made this piece. I strung all the beads on the the thread, started tatting and then remembered that each bead was actually added onto the whole picots when they were joined, oops. I started over and as I got it right, I remembered just how much longer it takes to do it that way. Needless to say, I'm not even done with this one necklace yet. I still have about halfway to go on it. I definitely won't be making another of these for the shop not least of all because I just don't have all that many beads on hand anymore.

I should get this finished today after schooling and then I'll get back to the doily project and reading too much. Oh, I think I have some laundry to get done in the middle there too. I've heard tale that the sun should come out for a couple of days before the atmospheric river plunges us back into rain for another week, so I'm looking forward to a little light today as well.

No comments: