Thursday, January 26, 2017

Just Starting

Okay, I admit it, I was super lazy yesterday. I didn't even read much. I just watched the current governmental chaos play out on my twitter feed and some DVR'd shows while I crocheted a few more small cords. Then later in the afternoon I got a bit more focused and started the step by step photos for the tutorial. Don't worry, I plan on making a video as well, but that requires more preparation, so I started with the photos. This is the example piece I started with to teach just the basic loop.

That's likely where I'll begin and I'm starting to think this might have to be a series of short tutorials to cover everything without overwhelming me. I should get some alone time this afternoon to try out a video, but that all depends on other people's plans, so we'll just have to wait and see I guess.I also plan on trying to actually read some more today, I'd hate to waste the school break too much.

No comments: