Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Halfway

With the doily done, I got to work on the tatting order I had in my shop. All three bracelets are done, I just need to get the hardware on them today so I can get them in the mail.

Today is the last day of the first semester for the kids, so it might be a long one as we get done anything that is left needing doing. Neither of the kids really have any issues, but the oldest one in particular does like to wait until a deadline to do things, so I don't really plan on getting anything done myself today.

I will order up the frame for the doily today I think and once that's in and the doily is mounted I can say goodbye to doily gifts. After that it's the tutorial. Of course all that is tomorrow at the earliest, so who knows if I'll get up to anything at all today.

No comments: