Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Well, That's Over

Thank you guys so much for all the birthday wishes. I really do appreciate them! I had a nice, if low
key, day. We tried to shop and found nothing to buy. We went out for frozen yogurt, watched a movie, and had some family over for pizza because I just couldn't be bothered to clean the house enough to do anything more elaborate.

I did have some sitting time so I worked on this Armenian lace piece. Since it's going to be a gift, I'm taking these slightly ridiculous colorized pictures to share my work without giving away the color and fine details.

I did get a couple of orders yesterday for my birthday sale, so today it's down to getting those made up. I've got a pair of barefoot sandals that need making and a pair of earrings that just need to be remade. I decided I earned taking yesterday off, so I saved them for today.

The sale is still up until Friday. Use the code HAPPYBIRTHDAY30 for 30% off anything in my shop. Also, you can still enter to win the fusion lace pendant by leaving a comment on yesterday's post.

No comments: