Monday, April 11, 2016

Weekend Recap

I guess I'll start off with the sad news. The mourning doves eggs were missing when the sun rose on Friday. We've no evidence to what actually happened, but no more eggs to watch. The doves are still about the yard, so I suppose it's possible that they'll lay another clutch, but I'm not holding my breath.

I spent most of Friday crocheting up a circle cardigan for my future sister-in-law's birthday. I've known I was going to make her one since Christmas when she expressed interest in the ones I made the nieces. Of course then I procrastinated until her birthday was, well, it's today. Then I didn't even bother to get a photo of it.

We has a nice calm Saturday that ended with dinner out with friends, which was lovely. Then on Sunday I woke up with a cold and now I'm annoyed. I did get a little work done on the Armenian lace, but I didn't take any pictures of that either. At least I can blame sick brain for all my laziness this time. I just hope this is a short cold, because it didn't let me sleep at all last night and I love my sleep. So this week, here's to short colds and sales in my shop to get my brain to focus again.

No comments: