Thursday, July 9, 2015

Last Day!

Okay, so today is the very last day of my SALE! This is the last time I will bother you with this information. Use the code 'SUMMER25' for 25% off everything in my etsy store. Yesterday saw no sales in the shop at all, so I think perhaps it's already at a natural end. So far it's made a good dent in our car repair bills, but nowhere near making them disappear. Still it was definitely one of the ost successful sales I've ever run. I'm crossing my fingers that the revival of my shop sticks.

Yesterday I spent all day working on tatting up one of my bigger necklaces. This one is made up of small squares that I add crystals to and then link together. I barely managed to finish all the squares for it and sewed crystals on only a few of them so far. To today will likely be spent working on just that. I don't think that I sold much else during the sale that needs to be remade. There were a few one of a kind pieces, so maybe when the remaking is done I'll try to get some new one offs made. They require a certain kind of inspiration though, so we'll see if it comes. Well, it's certainly not with me this morning as I can't think of anything else to share. I guess I'm off to it then and thanks once again for all your support of my sale!

No comments: