Friday, April 3, 2015

Another Year

Well, everything I was working on is finished. All the Tatting Day pendants and orders are packaged up and ready to go out today along with the custom order I got the day before. I'll get them in the post early because we'll be out adventuring for the youngest child's birthday. As always the kid's birthdays make me reflect on how old I'm getting and how long I've been tatting. I still feel like I'm a beginner some days and I started when I was pregnant with my first child over a decade ago now. Ah, time flies when you're tying knots in string, or raising kids.

I'm fairly certain I'll get up to no tatting this weekend as the birthday is just the first event in a series that will require me to clean up the house a bit, repeatedly. So have a lovely weekend all, I'll see you again on Monday.

No comments: