Thursday, March 12, 2015

New Pattern!

While there was a bit of sock knitting yesterday, I still haven't finished one of them. Tiny needles, tons of rounds and surprisingly I actually did what I thought I was going to stall over for days. I actually put together patterns. I thought a progress shot of the socks would liven up the post a little though.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Grand-Daisy-Tatted-Lace-Choker/Back to the patterns.While the original plan was to get them ready to release April 1st for International Tatting Day, I guess I just couldn't wait. The first one is up for free at Instructables! I just published it this morning. I did the pattern for my Grand Daisy Tatted Choker. I actually published the pattern before in an issue of Belle Armoire or Belle Armoire Jewelry magazine, I honestly can't remember which anymore as I had designs in both and it was quite a few years ago. Since you can only get magazines for so long, I figured it would be nice to make it available to everyone.

As an extra bonus, I have some three month Instructables Pro memberships and I thought I'd do a giveaway for them. Instructables is of course free to use, but there are some bonuses to a Pro membership including the ability to actually download the tutorials and no ads on the site. So comment on this post that you'd like one and I'll do a drawing for a few of them tomorrow morning.

As to the other patterns I'm putting together, you will just have to wait until April 1st for those. There will be at least two of them. One is already chosen and ready, the other I'm not quite settled on yet, but I have time to get it sussed. I hope that you like the choker pattern and share what you make with it, but please use it for personal use only, thanks!

5 comments:

Denise - Jewelry By Denise said...

I'm so thrilled about your pattern release!! Thanks so much! And I would love a pro membership to Instructables!!
Thanks again!
Denise

Val said...

Pam, thank you for your continuous generosity of free patterns, many of which are substantial pieces. Please add me to your drawing for a pro Instructables membership. Thanks!

Namaste,
Val

Sharon D. said...

Thanks for the new pattern. Love to see what you have tatted.
Thanks
Sharon D.

craftie sylvie said...

I do indeed like the choker pattern! I've just grabbed my needle and black thread and I'll give it a try as soon as I finish writing this comment.
Thanks SO much!
And please, add my name to the list for the pro membership. Merci beaucoup :)

Unknown said...

As a new needle tatter I love your work and follow your emails , I would be so grateful to win a pro membership to Instructables.