Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Busy Again

Yesterday was another blissfully busy day. Schooling took then entire morning and with art a little bit of the afternoon as well. During lunch, I got another order in the shop. Again, not going to get used to it yet, but it certainly is nice to have plenty of pieces in queue to be remade. I should get that order and the one before it in the mail today, but they leave me with a few more pieces that I can remake for the shop.

I got this one done yesterday, but I'm not sure I can list it quite yet. I am getting dangerously close to running out of more than a few supplies. I'm still too nervous about the state of my sales to spend the amount of money I'd need to to get them all though. I guess that means I'll be sitting on a few tatted pieces without their hardware until it feels safe to order again.

So today, I have plenty of things that need making and maybe, if I get brave I'll start making a list of supplies to order once I feel secure doing so. I guess we'll just have to see how I feel once the sun is up.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Such a pretty necklace. Your work is so lovely! If my hands weren't in bad shape today I would be tempted to pull out my tatting and give it a go.

God's Kid said...

That is a beautiful design!! :)