Thursday, July 10, 2014

Monopoly

I don't have a lot of time to blather on this morning and honestly yesterday didn't have many things to
share about. We adventured, went out to lunch and killed the afternoon with a game of Monopoly.

Today we're off to the coast and I still haven't decided whether I'm bringing my tatting or not. I'm not currently working on any projects so I may just leave it. Oh, who am I kidding, I may not use it but I'll bring it.

Have a wonderful weekend. I'll likely pop by tomorrow with a photo or two. but that will probably be it. I'll leave you with a picture of one of the older cats enduring that game of Monopoly. The village only got bigger after this.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Lol-we do that sort of thing to our dog and cat as well. And when I go on trips I take my knitting-I may not do any, but at least it had a nice holiday as week! :-). Have a lovely trip!

Claire said...

I love that picture. It reminds me of my cats in France.
Enjoy your trip.