Friday, July 4, 2014

4th

I suppose I should start off this morning with a Happy Independence Day to all my fellow Americans and a super happy Friday to everyone else. Fun fact my children won't let me forget that I taught them, the Declaration of Independence was actually ratified 2 days earlier on the 2nd, but not formally announce until the 4th, so technically we've been celebrating that announcement for over two hundred years instead of the actual date of the declaration.

That's enough of that though. I didn't get much of anything done yesterday except for getting the order I was working on in the mail. I basically sat about most of the day hoping for either a sale or inspiration and when neither came, I played Mario Kart. I don't have high hopes for today either. It's a holiday so the husband is off work and that means there will likely be more adventuring and less sit around and tat time. Maybe I'll get up to something over the weekend so I have something to share on Monday. Yeah, let's just hope for that then. In the meantime have a great weekend.

No comments: