Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Lazy

What an incredibly lazy day I had yesterday. Sure, I did schooling int he morning followed by some light cleaning and then there was the mask order I worked on all day, but I felt lazy. I suppose my definition of lazy may not be the commonly accepted one.

The kids decorated more sugar skull foam shapes and I just sat there, tatting at the mask. I should have that done today and there is still one more mask that needs to be remade. That one is almost finished as well so I should get it finished too. I stopped working on it to get orders taken care of. I should also make up some more kitty ear headbands as I am again down to the last one. They actually seem to sell all year round, so it's always a good idea to have more than one on hand.

That's about it though. I really did nothing of interest to share and I don't have much faith that today will be any different. Maybe I should ask the Universe for something interesting to happen...you know, just so I have something to write about in the morning. Here's to hoping.

1 comment:

Madtatter80 said...

be ware it's always calm before the storm!