Thursday, June 27, 2013

Last One...For Now

Another action packed day. Well, I'm not certain you can use that phrase for a day with as much sitting as my days typically possess. I mean I do my best work sitting down. Standing whilst tatting is a tad more challenging than its worth really.

I started the day with weed pulling and planting seeds for the windowsill. The kids are always picking out new plants to try and they come in these little covered egg shaped containers like mini greenhouses so they have a pretty good chance at survival. After that it was errand running and listing the newest red necklace, which I'm happy to announce is already off to it's new home as well. Two days in a row, I sell something the day it's listed. I feel downright spoiled. Anyway, I rummaged through my findings and came up with enough copper bits to make another piece in green. Again I tried to make sure it was different than the others, but it's getting more difficult for me. Luckily this is the last one for awhile. Even if I do run across more of those center filigree pieces, I'll save them for another time.

Today is the husbands birthday and he's got many plans for the day. I'm going to try to get this necklace listed, but it's quite possible that I won't. In fact it's quite possible that I won't get any tatting done today at all. It's a good thing I got all those earrings made up yesterday as well or I'd feel neglectful. It should be a nice day though, out to lunch, the movies and whatever else he'd like. Of course it'll likely make for a boring blog post tomorrow. My apologies in advance, but I hope you day is nice as well.

2 comments:

Denise - Jewelry By Denise said...

I'm thrilled to get your red necklace! My husband actually ordered it for me! I can't wait!!!

God's Kid said...

Oh is that elegant!! :)