Thursday, June 6, 2013

Casual Gaming

I went from having too much to complain about to next to nothing to share at all. I did a silly thing yesterday morning. I downloaded a new iPhone game and then I started playing it. You know the machine from Princess Bride, the only that sucks life away? Yeah. it was like that, but instead of years, it just sucked most of my day away and I have absolutely nothing to show for it.

I did make a couple two color variations of the motif up, but I didn't even get a picture of them. The only other things I achieved throughout the day were entertainment based. I got some more netflix shows watched and a couple more Sherlock Holmes stories read. I'm starting to think the end of the school year for the kids is having a deeper effect on me that I realized. I think my brain wants a vacation and it's taking one without my permission. Too bad it will have to wait another month of so for real one.

So today I am going to try to get a couple more motifs made up and actually get the two color necklace listed. Getting things done like this is always a challenge. I need more pressure to get things done. If there is no one waiting for it, no anticipation, I just get so unmotivated. So here's to someone ordering something up today so I can get back in that head space and get some work done. Otherwise I'm likely to fall back into the trap of a casual game...the horror.

No comments: