Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

I'm afraid I'm not feeling any better this morning, so I shall again put off any traditional beginning of the year ruminations. I spent much of yesterday curled in a ball watching a Twilight Zone marathon either tatting or crocheting. I managed to knock two more pieces off the to-make list and it's down below a dozen now. I hadn't had a sale in the shop since Christmas so at least I had the sensation of getting that list under control. All in all December sales ended up being pretty good, though it couldn't entirely make up for the very sad November. I even got to end the year with a couple of sales that came in last night. That did bring my to-make queue back up to a dozen, but I won't complain about that.

Since I don't feel much better today, I will probably be spending the day much the same way I spent yesterday. I'll find a good marathon on t.v., the kids will play video games with the husband. Not the best way to start a fresh year, but certainly not the worst either. Here's to a quick end to this cold so the year can really begin.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Get better very soon!!!!

Luv Jane xxx

Unknown said...

Get better very soon!!!!

Luv Jane xxx