Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Busy, Busy

Again, I have nothing show you, but what a busy, busy day I had. Just when I was about to sit down after getting dressed in the morning, I got an email reply regarding one of those interesting convos I mentioned yesterday. While I'm not about to spill details as you all know how I feel about that, I will say that I ran around like a chicken with my head chopped off much of the morning to get a package out to a Canadian magazine. Who know whether it will pan out or not, but if it does more details will of course be forthcoming.

Aside from that little bit of chaos, I'm also starting to teach my youngest in the morning alongside her sister to get her, and me, ready for next year when she is in school officially as well. This means I am no longer sitting comfortably next to one child, but moving back and forth across the room to assist them both and keep them both engaged. This means that schooling is slightly more exhausting than ever before. A little more exercise is good for you though, right? Once that was done for the day I received an order for a custom color pair of barefoot sandals, so it was onto that.

Towards the end of the afternoon, I received yet another order. I'm not sure what was in the water yesterday, but man will I be busy remaking things for a while. Also, I hope that water additive is a permanent thing, because you know how I prefer to be busy. Also I think I might have to start taking cat pictures again during the day to liven up these tatting free blog posts. Well, off to it then. I have much tatting in my future.

No comments: