Friday, December 2, 2011

Still Sick

We had a nice busy day around here yesterday. There was school and errands to run while the insane wind threatened blown down our house. Yes, I'm being melodramatic, but it was some crazy wind and my cold has increased it's strength as well making me, well...melodramatic.

After errands I had the custom order to attend to and just after that another small order came in so I have a few things that will need remaking today as well. No, I didn't get around to the gift project. I shall have to make a distinct effort this weekend to get that finished, though if I remember correctly, the week before Christmas is dead as a door nail so if I don't get round to it before then, I'll at least have the last minute to pull it out.

So, that's pretty much all I've got for this morning. I did download a book on my iphone for the first time because I had plenty of credit and wanted to read something. I thought it would be a pain to read on it, but it was surprisingly easy and convenient. I can just set down the phone on the couches arm rest and tat while I read. I only have to pause briefly to 'flip' the pages. It's so nice to read something written for grownups without taking time away from what else needs to be done. Yep, that's it for me. Have a nice weekend all.

No comments: