Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Another Day

Another day, the same as before and little has changed. You might wonder why I bother writing every weekday when it is obvious that I have little or nothing of value to share. It's habit, my friends. When I began blogging I knew I had to make it part of my daily schedule or I would fail right out. I am a creature of habit and my day has a loose but clearly defined schedule that keeps me going from one task to another. Blogging is second in my day after feeding the cats. Seriously, you don't want to make them wait...I am severely outnumbered there. So every morning, Monday through Friday I sit down and my computer, check my email, look through a few other blogs and then start to write. I rarely plan what I'm going to ramble on about, I just know that I must do it.

Since it is my way, a quick recap of the day before is in order. Speaking of orders, I did have one, but that was it. Remaking the sold item was most of the day, but when it was finished I found myself staring at the computer waiting for something to happen. When it didn't I took to reading again. I finished the first book I downloaded and got a second based on a friend's recommendation. This one is a tad heavier with the first chapter written, um...it's hard to explain, but suffice it to say, it was a tough read with an outcome that seriously stays with you. I am not even finished with the second chapter yet and I'm certain it's not going to end well either. Point it, I'm reading...on my phone and I'm enjoying it. Today should likely be very much the same again. I have one piece to remake and then there is a family dentist appointment. Again, I hope for something interesting to happen to enliven my posts if nothing else. Once more into the breach.

No comments: