Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Remember What I Said Yesterday

I got a whole lot of nothing done yesterday. The combination of the holiday, the house guests and the afternoon barbecue that lasted well into the evening sort of precluded getting any tatting done. At a few points in the day I was able to sit down and sew on crystals to the new ankle corset, but that was it. I've also learned, after years of selling online, that a day offline is generally a day when you sell nothing/ Aside from blogging, I've been basically offline all weekend and have the lack of sales to prove it. Hopefully I'll get some real work in today because tomorrow it's back to more offline with a family dental appointment and a school outing.

Tatting plans are the same as yesterday. Since I didn't even finish one ankle corset, I couldn't cross anything off the list I made yesterday. So, there you have it in a nutshell, we can just pretend that yesterday didn't happen and everything I said then applies to now and I better get to it.

No comments: