Friday, April 8, 2011

At The End OF The Week

Most weeks Friday doesn't mean much since my 'day job' never ends, but I'm really happy to see it come this week. A couple of days off from blogging and maybe I get to sleep in until, I don't know, six or something. Yeah, that's the sweet life.

 I'm still waiting for final payment on the large order, but it's packed and ready to go as soon as that arrives. That means I was free yesterday to make whatever I felt needed to be made. I've opted to actually reproduce the designs that I made for the secret project, just in case it plays out well. Of course that means I really can't show you what I've been working on either as I want the whole thing to remain under wraps for the time being. I did also get a couple of other things remade for the shop and I will continue to work on that until everything is listed again or I get another custom order that requires my attention.

There are no really big weekend plans for me. I'll just keep on working until I get to that point where I feel like I've caught up a bit and can slow down. Hopefully that's sooner rather than later, but knowing me it'll happen right before I get inundated with another bout of custom orders or fit of design fever...or both. It would be nice if shop sales would pick up now that's I'm not so busy as they have been very few and far between as of late, though the timing of the lull was fortuitous. It would put the cherry on the convenient timing cake if they returned now as if the universe planned it all. You hear that Universe, I'm talking to you. Alright then, off to it yet again.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I'm glad your week is winding down in a good way :-) It's really encouraging to see your accomplishments and to become "acquainted" with you through your blog, and to see that you really have a good heart and can see things from both sides. It looks like your business is doing relatively well and I love seeing the niche you've created with your signature, lovely work. Hang in there, BREATHE a little this weekend, and keep up the wonderful work! ~Tatikan/Sher