Friday, September 26, 2008

Treasuries

It's been a while since I've made a treasury, but I've been luck enough to be featured in a few. I thought I'd take a moment to show off a couple and say thanks to those wonderful curators that have featured my work recently.

First we have a lovely mix of SteamTeam and the Freethinkers team from ClockworkCrow she called Venus Adorned. It's always nice to be featured, but it's nicer to be featured amongst other amazing pieces!









The second one is a whimsical little collection of fairies, mask and other fantastic pieces called Whimsy. This one by RoseWorksJewelry. While I know ClockworkCrow from steamteam, this one is made by someone I don't know and that make the include special for me. Another plus is that both of these treasuries include my tatted masks. I never in a million years thought that the crazy idea of making tatted masks would create one of my favorite and currently most popular pieces.

So thanks for the treasuries and keep them coming. I swear I'll get my timing mojo back soon and make a few myself, but for now I'll leave you with these.

1 comment:

Diana said...

Congratulations on the stunning treasuries!!! Your masks are something incredibly special, and I am not at all surprised to know how popular they are.

Love to come read your blog and catch up. You are one of my all-time favorite artists, and I really enjoy reading your perspective. I am much more the silent witness these days, as I'm big as a damn house and falling asleep at the drop of a whatever. But I am always rooting you on.

Not that you need me! Your successes and notices are incredible and well deserved.

xox